Monday, June 9, 2008

A grouchy woman and a fly swatter

Just to let you know I haven't given up on blogging. Recent occurrences: a pretty bad sunburn on my back after taking the kids swimming, an hour long search in Walmart to find a fly swatter for Tim's Mom (I kid you not- 8:53 until 9:47), and a grouchy mood I can't seem to shake. Its hard to write something anyone else would want to read about when you're stuck in a funk. I'll try to shake it off and maybe we will have some excitement to share as the week progresses. Laurel would like to tell everyone in Murray to be on the lookout for the raccoon frequenting Dairy Queen's parking lot (and its trash bin). He was highly entertaining on Saturday evening and she is looking forward to returning and watching more of his antics.

No comments: