Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Surely the moon is full

Its been one of those difficult days. I think I had some kind of post pain medication hang over today or something. I don't know, but the children were ill behaved and I seemed not to be able to turn the tide. I was sort of in a fog. I found myself negotiating with a 3 yr old often- then wondering "what are you thinking??". Thankfully friends came over today and that helped get us through the afternoon. The last time this sort of a day happened it was indeed a full moon and we joked that was the cause.

I do have to brag on Laurel. Several times today she was very kind to others. She made everyone breakfast this morning and this afternoon following some quiet time she gave Matthew "art lessons". She even pulled her own tooth tonight. I guess she is growing up.

I am hoping to be more on my game tomorrow- and fog free.

No comments: