Saturday, July 19, 2008

We have been deleted!!!

According to Mediacomm this morning we will not have internet service until the 23rd. Our service went out on Wednesday and somehow we have been deleted from their server. A tech has to come to the house to restore service and our appointment is for 8-12 Wed morning. I may have to have intervention by then as the outage has caused me to realize I am severly addicted to the internet. In the meanwhile if you need to reach us call the cell phones since our home phone (service through the net) won't work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - we have mediacom as well and we have ALL KINDS OF PROBLEMS with them. I am almost on a name to name basis with the techs who come here about once a month. ugh. I feel your pain. - Angie Hawkins (had to login anonymously)