Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bye to the music

I am taking the link to the music off the blog. Quite frankly until we were away from home I didn't realize how annoying it could be. Our computer is always set to "mute". At my parent's it comes on incredibly loud and since I can't find a way to make it play more quietly automatically I am taking it off.

This morning we went to the library. The kids were disappointed when we found it closed for a staff meeting. We returned our books to the night deposit and will try again later. We are headed to swim and play in the sand again at the lake today after Katey wakes up from nap. It seems she, like me, was worn out after yesterday's day at the zoo. I am hoping this activity filled week will tire them so that they will sleep for HOURS on the drive to Detroit.

No comments: