Thursday, April 17, 2008

4 days and counting

Here is our report: Tuesday 30 minutes total!!, Wednesday and Thursday 2 hrs total. So we are doing pretty well with our restrictions. The kids still look as though they are seriously wounded when I say no, but there is no more crying and whining. The house is a mess, but hopefully tonight after the kids go to bed I can get it cleaned up. Tonight is Tim's class so I can set the goal of having it in order when he gets home. The children are currently building with Legos, playing games, and reading. Its quiet-except for Laurel's "allelujahs" in the background. She has developed the habit of singing while playing. For the last month or so it has been the chorus to "Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God". Its nice to hear her have praise on her lips, but I am ready for a new song. Since Carter just pointed out I am on the computer when he can't be I have to go. Yes, Mom has restrictions, too :)!

No comments: