Saturday, June 4, 2011

Busy Week

It was a busy week.  Started things off picking up my grandfather "Pops" and Mom at the Nashville airport.  They moved him into his apartment at Hickory Woods here in Murray yesterday. We were back to school with a couple of half days this week and we nursed a sick puppy.  Between life and the construction we stayed pretty busy.  Work continues on the retaining wall.  We anticipate their finishing the brick work next week.  Its been crazy hot here so they've been working a 6 am- noon work schedule this week to cope with the heat.  Seems like you should be able to get a lot done if you go to bed at 1am and get up at 6 am.  Unfortunately lack of sleep seems to make the brain ineffective- I am operating like someone with Alzheimer's this week, or maybe ADD.... The point- I'm not firing on all cylinders.  Late library materials- $2 FINE YIKES, multiple trips to the grocery because I didn't get it all on the first run, and two meals begun that I still didn't have all the ingredients to cook (I will enjoy having them half prepped next week though), and lots of jobs half done around here!  I am looking forward to not hearing a mortar mixer at daybreak tomorrow.  Maybe we can sleep in a little.  With a little rest hopefully next week I will have a little more sense.

No comments: