Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sorry! This blog is new to me...

A public apology. I had no idea that in order to leave a comment here you had to give over your firstborn. I have changed the settings to allow anyone to post a comment if you choose. Sorry to anyone who tried to post and was turned away by the settings (I would have been!). This thing is new to me. It really is just my attempt to document our lives for ourselves, friends, and family. Hopefully everyone can laugh along with us. Life is so much more enjoyable that way. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just had to comment now! Laurel, love what you did for Locks of Love! Jennifer,love the cake and so glad you moved here! I may have exaggerated a bit about the first born contribution, but I am glad it is easier!

Tina